Please remember these important details:
- Registration/check-in 9 – 9:45 am
- Conference 10 am – 4 pm
- Business professional dress attire
- Bring multiple copies of your resume and/or business card
- Creative students, bring your portfolio for critique during the networking lunch
- Breakfast and a box lunch is included in the registration fee (with vegetarian options)
We'll be giving away over 10 FREE interviews at all the major ad agencies in Metro-Detroit! Find out how you can win one at the conference.
Would you like to have your resume anonymously critiqued by HR representatives from the areas top agencies live during the conference? If so, please email a copy of it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, November 8th. Let us know you'd like it to be considered for the resume critique. We will change/blur out your name and contact info to keep it completely anonymous. Thank you!
Did you know the Adcraft Foundation raises money each year in an effort to provide several scholarships to deserving advertising and marketing students from Michigan colleges and universities? Find out how you can apply for a scholarship at the conference.
REGISTRATION (To better map the flow of breakout sessions, we are allowing one registrant per registration.)
Please e-mail us with any questions at email@example.com