Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Account Director or Account Supervisor
PRIMARY FUNCTION/POSITION SUMMARY:
The Account Executive supports the development and execution of key client campaigns, interfacing with agency and client teams. He /She brings a creative and strategic approach to the delivery of interactive, social, traditional advertising (print/video), experiential campaigns and collaborates on ideas that help maximize client ROI.
· Work with agency and client teams in a proactive manner to support/fulfill account needs as directed
· Publish weekly client status reports. Collaborate with colleagues as necessary to populate the report and track progress internally
· Manage development of creative and project briefs with support of all necessary departments
· Coordinate the development of marketing communications and presentation documents
· Consult with all agency departments, communicate client objectives for specific assignments concerning the support department(s)
· Collaborate with PMs/Coordinators on timelines and estimates
· Coordinate with analytics team to publish/deliver timely KPI reports
· Provide input as projects are routed internally to ensure completion
· Process client feedback and approvals of job requests/estimates with agency personnel
· Work with financial team members to ensure financial stewardship of projects and campaigns, monitoring status and restrictions
· Guide day-to-day development of all client projects. Ensure that progressive steps in the process are approved with adequate time to meet schedules
· Input/Issue meeting notes and conference reports
· Review and provide feedback on media and creative outputs, prior to submitting for client review and approval
· Coordinate with the Media, Creative and Production members of the team to insure all deadlines for materials and rotation schedules are accurate
· Work with finance to manage all billing and financial requirements
· Direct reports are contingent upon account/project requirements.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to take direction yet work independently
· Ability to begin cultivating positive client relationships, establish trust
· Ability to participate and (when appropriate), lead client meetings
· Work proactively to maintain and increase client satisfaction
· Maintain strategic focus while guiding teams/projects
· Help resolve open issues or barriers to accomplishing our collective goals.
· Maintain a harmonious, collaborative and professional attitude
· Support department staff’s morale, is positive toward and with clients
· Ability to multi-task and problem solve
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Adherence to and performance of responsibilities itemized above
· Reliable transportation and driving record to commute to and from client meetings
· Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S.) from four-year College or university; or two to three years plus related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMER:
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
We change opinions, perspectives, outcomes and how people experience brands. It’s never change for the sake of change. It’s for results. Impact. Efficiency. And enduring connections. And in a post-advertising, experiential and digital world, we’re creating positive change for our clients.
Date Posted: 11/20/2019