The world of Search is moving to Mobile. Especially so for consumers who are searching for something they want to buy now. People don’t just want to know what’s available – they want to know what’s available close to where they are.
Uberall helps companies like DHL and Pizza Hut and hundreds more be visible to potential consumers across more than 50 Search Engines (Google, Bing…), Digital Maps (Google Maps, Apple Maps, in-car Navigation Systems…), Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Foursquare…), and Directories (Brownbook, Find Open…).
Because people who look for specific services typically do so shortly before they make a purchase (according to Google, 76% of people who make a local search visit a local business within 24 hours), connecting these interested buyers to potential sellers is highly valuable, which is why we are seeing exponential growth in our business.
As a (Senior) Key Account Manager - Partner Growth (preferably Detroit/remote possible) you will manage and grow a portfolio of our North American reseller partners. You are responsible for the commercial success of each of your partners. This includes cross and upselling initiatives, driving the partner penetration rate, and managing the onboarding of new partners.
· Develop and grow our North American partner business by managing a portfolio of strategic reseller partners
· Derive go-to-market strategies together with the partner and identify new business opportunities
· Serve as the first point of contact for the partner for commercial requests across the entire partner lifecycle
· Maintain relationships and negotiate business terms on every management level (including C-level) to extend long-term business (manage specific upsell and cross-sell initiatives)
· Establish a deep understanding of the partners' needs, recognizing their wishes and goals by focusing on excellent partner relationship management
· Present new features and enhancements of our solution across all levels of the partner organization and keep our partners updated about upcoming opportunities
· Collaborate closely with internal departments such as sales, operations, marketing, and product
· Successful completion of relevant studies in business management or similarly relevant topic
· You have obtained professional international experience (6 years+) in partner management or business development - ideally related to Software or SaaS products, online marketing products or (digital) business directories
· You demonstrate a strong analytical approach, ideally gained through management consulting or similar corporate functions
· You have a visionary mindset, you display foresight by creating opportunities and you are able to evaluate them from an entrepreneurial point of view
· You are able to capture different needs of the partner and their customers on a multidimensional level and you excel transforming them into targeted business benefit
· Furthermore, you have sound technical knowledge to meet your prospects at eye level
· Demonstrative sales and consulting strength and very high negotiation and communication skills, especially on C-level
· You take the initiative in your work, focus on the details in every moment, are structured, thorough and extremely partner and service-oriented
· You are a native English speaker, Spanish a plus
· You are a natural-born networker at trade shows, conferences, and other events – you like to inspire people about what you do at Uberall
· Happy to work remotely, and preferably in the Detroit area. Uberall Inc. is a distributed organization with teams working from our San Francisco office and remotely. We get together once a quarter in person for our regular North America team meetings and activities. You will have the opportunity to visit our global HQ in Berlin.
What we offer
· Attractive base salary plus performance-based bonus
· Work remotely
· 18 days PTO annually
· Excellent health/dental/vision insurance
· Flexible hours and an attractive budget for professional development
· Regular company & team events
· A product you will be excited about – a market-leading, cutting-edge location marketing software with an ever-growing international customer base
· Be part of a truly international company experiencing tremendous global growth
· High level of responsibility with plenty of creative leeways
· A lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, we are looking forward to your application!
Date Posted: 10/1/2019
Apply: Contact Marisa Schneider (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions.