Doner / Department Role Summary
Here at Doner we make audacious things for ambitious brands. The goal for our project management team is to make sure we do that efficiently. Project Management is the single central point of communication for all projects resulting in creative assets. They are tasked with holding all individuals responsible for their part of the project.
What You’ll Do:
• Manage assigned projects and resources through workflow management platform, Workfront.
• Communicate project schedules, status, budget, and deadlines to all project stakeholders.
• Manage time tracking, project hours reporting and utilization.
• Traffic various production deliverables.
• Report to the SVP, Director of Project Management.
What You Need To Succeed:
• An Internship or similar experience at an advertising agency, post-production facility or a similar creative business
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
• Passion for the creative process
• Ability to foster a positive team atmosphere and establish credibility
• An openness towards technology
• A professional, positive attitude toward peers and clients
• A Bachelor’s Degree