Senior Brand Media Strategist will support media strategies, plans and allocations that maximize the delivery and impact of national media spend across all channels. The individual will serve as the internal expert for all performance media channels, this includes paid social channels, display marketing, digital video, affiliate, paid search, and online shopping portals. The Senior Brand Media Strategist will be responsible for tracking and reporting the performance of all online and offline media channels so as to maximize impact both online and in-store profitability.
• Support performance marketing strategy ensuring profitability of current programs (SEM/PPC, Affiliate marketing, retargeting, native advertising, and paid social. Drive efficiencies in spend between channels/programs. Support relationships with media agencies ensuring they are properly briefed and tracking towards KPIs.
• Support the media planning and buying functions either directly or with agency partners for all national (Tier 1 and Tier 2) media that supports La-Z-Boy brand and Furniture Galleries store network. Maintain annual media budget across media tiers and ensure appropriate billing for all media.
• Monitor KPIs through weekly and monthly reports to measure success against the campaign goals and achievable outcomes. Report monthly KPIs to leadership team with recommendations for improvement. Maintain digital marketing attribution models to support optimization and prioritization of spend. Assess and implement on-going tagging improvements for data integrity and measurement.
• Create experimentation roadmaps for innovation, A/B testing and new approaches to find incremental value. Identify and incorporate relevant industry trends and new ideas, maintaining understanding of best practices, new tools & relevant industry benchmarks.
• Partner with internal creative services team to develop and produce channel-appropriate creative assets for testing.
SCOPE & IMPACT:
The Senior Brand Media Strategist is responsible for planning and managing placement of media with spend in excess of $25 Million. This role works with multiple agency partners and across a range of cross-departmental resources. This position is a contributor to growing share for the La-Z-Boy brand within independent retailers and driving traffic and sales for the Furniture Galleries store network.
• A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field with 4-6 years of relevant experience or equivalent
• Enthusiastic, effective communicator who is self-motivated and motivates others.
• Exceptionally organized, able to juggle between multiple projects, have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and be adaptable and focused.
• Highly driven with quick decision-making skills.
• The ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations.
• Must be able to work both as a team member and independently.
• Travel required: up to 5%
• Deep understanding of media planning and measurement.
• Digital marketing expertise and offline media familiarity.
• Strong analytical understanding and capability to drive insights that improve performance.
• Hands-on experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Pinterest Ads, programmatic, and other digital acquisition channels
• Experience managing agencies to deliver results.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Office environment with no specific or unusual physical or environmental demands. Often required repetitive hand motion (such as typing), to hear, listen and talk. Seldom required to stand, walk bend, stoop, climb stairs, climb ladders, kneel, squat, crouch, crawl, reach overhead, pull, push or Lift up to 50 pounds. Not required to balance, shovel or Lift over 50 pounds.
Lead the Team
Impact and Influence
Coach and Develop
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the incumbent for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.